Naboo Starfighter

This is my Naboo Starfighter. Before I got this ship I'd been wanting it for a long time! It has lots of missiles, a special pod seat for R2-D2, and a young Anakin minifigure. It is an awesome set because it comes with so many guys! Here's what it comes with:
  • Young Anakin
  • R2-D2
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Battle Droid Commander
  • 2 Battle Droids 
  • One rolling death ball
  • 2 flick missiles (be careful you might shoot yourself ;)
  • Staircase up to the ship

One thing I love about this ship is the staircase up to it! 



Check out the cool engines - they look like blasters!


It also includes a landing pad platform.

Ready to fly! 




Comments

  1. You are an amazing builder! I love seeing your website, and the things that you are building!!! I have subscribed to your your tube and your website!!! I can't wait to see what you will build next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts